How to Create Shutdown Slider in Windows
Steps to Create Shutdown Slider.
- Click on New followed by Right click, then click on Shortcut.
- Type "slidetoshutdown.exe", then click next.
- Click on Finish.
- Now change the Icon, Right click on the shortcut select properties.
- Click on Change Icon.
- Select Icon then click Ok.
- Shutdown Slider is ready, Double click on Shortcut to execute.
Sophos SSL VPN Configuration
Loading a profile in the Sophos VPN Client If working remotely, a VPN connection is required in order to access shared folders and other resources. If your Sophos VPN windows show like this (Profile missing), please follow the below steps for adding ...
HOW TO RESET THE USER PROFILE - Outlook error code 1200
These steps are followed when the user profile is corrupted or unable to do the same activity done in another profile. Error screen Follow the below steps to reset the profile Click Start, and then click Run --> Type regedit, and then click OK. In ...